We have spent hours and hours designing the perfect curriculum for all your Apple® devices. Whether you just want an introduction or you are determined to show off in front of the grandkids; we have the courses! (P.S. We do business classes as well…)
iCloud® and Apple ID®:
Let’s begin with the root of all Apple products. You really can’t do a whole lot without a free Apple ID. It’s needed to download any apps (such as FaceBook, Solitaire etc..).
Intro to iPad® and iPhone®:
- Let’s talk the basics. In this course, we will go over the basic anatomy of your products. What they do, what are they used for.
Intermediate to iPad® and iPhone®:
- In this course, we will take a deeper dive into customizing and organizing your device.
Organizing your Photos:
- We can help organize your photo’s on your Mac®, iPhone® or iPad®.
Mac® for Beginners:
- We will discuss the pre-installed apps and what each one does and how it personally relates to you. We will explore the App Store® and learn how to search, download and update those apps.
- We will take a deeper dive into Safari® and how to organize the websites you use every day.
- Here we can discuss a wide range of topics from setting up your wireless printer to making sure your Wi-Fi is secure to creating flyers and documents or anything in between.
- Overview of Apple® Watch – buttons, Charging, Digital Crown
- Apple® Watch health benefits and features
- How to track your steps and monitor your workouts
- How to play music on Apple® watch
- Customize your Apple® watch
- Using apps on Apple® watch
- Checking for software updates
- About This Mac®
- System Preferences Customization of dock & screen
- Finder – how to locate anything
- Command +
- Track Pad Shortcuts Gestures / swipes
- Launchpad – organizing and downloading apps
Doing more with Mac®
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Split View
- Handoff – from iPhone® to Mac®
- Siri on your Mac® (command & SB)
- Battery Life Maintenance
PHOTOS on your Mac®
- Organizing your photos
- Editing your photos
- Saving and storing your photos
Accessibility on your Mac®
- Vision settings
- Hearing Loss settings
- Navigating with Vision loss
- Navigating with Hearing loss